Happy Fall - Hello Bluebird

Thursday, November 1, 2018
Hello there! I'm back with Fall theme card. I used the very popular set called Fall Friends from Hello Bluebird.



First I ink blended the background using distress oxide inks in aged mahogany and wild honey. Once the ink dried I heat embossed the Blowing Leaves background using gold powder.

I colored these sweet critters with copic markers and cut them out using their coordinating dies. I also added some leaves on the ground. The grass is cut out of jellybean cardstock from My Favorite Things.

For the sentiment I used a banner and stamped the sentiment using Memento rich cocoa ink. I adhered all elements with liquid glue and foam tape for dimension. To complete my card I used white gel pen to add highlights and details to the images.
I love how this card turned out especially with the fall colors. I hope you like it too. Have a great day, till next time happy crafting!!


2 comments

  1. Oh what a cute scene card, love the cute critters.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete