Fill the Season - My Favorite Things

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi there friends I hope you're having a great week! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you're not tired of my fall cards yet because I have another one to share with you today.




I used the ever so adorable Birdie Brown stamp set called Fall Friends. I stamped the images in copic friendly ink and colored with copic sketch markers. I used their coordinating dies to cut them out.

For my panel I inked it with distress oxide inks. While in the groove of creating a bunch of cards I don't always write things down so I forgot what color inks I used on this panel. Sorry about that. I experiment with different color combos and I thought this was a great color for fall and it matched with the colors I used for her outfit. I will attempt to re-create this background again and will be sure to write down the colors.

I cut the grass from MFT jellybean card stock to ground my images. I adhered them with glue and foam tape for dimension. Finally I used the sentiment from the set and  heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I hope you like this card. Thanks so much for stopping and have a wonderful crafty day!!



No comments