MFT - Dog-gone Awesome

Monday, May 30, 2016
Hello friends! Today I wanted to share with you the card I made for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #282. There were so many possibilities with this challenge so I had a hard time deciding on which stamp to use. In the end I combined two stamps Lucky dog and You make my tail wag both from MFT stamps. I knew I wanted to use the two dogs sticking out their heads. Here's what I came up with:



I used a brick stencil and distressed it to make the wall for the dogs to sit on. I adhered it to the panel of my card. I also distressed the top half of the card panel to create the sky. I stamped and colored 5 different dogs using Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo black Memento ink. I cut out two circles for the two dog's sticking out their head. On the inside of the card you will see their whole body. I thought it was cute. :)
That is it for today. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments