MFT and Friends - June 2019

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm super excited to be a guest for My Favorite Things MFT and Friends featuring their new product release for June 2019. As always MFT comes out with fun and amazing new goodies. I created two cards to share so I hope you enjoy them. Let's get started....
For my first card I used the new Tropical Flowers set and it's absolutely beautiful. I made a one layer card using one of the florals. I used MFT dye inks in berrylicious, tropical teal, limeade, dill pickle, in the buff and orange fizz. 



I used the big Hugs diecut from MFT gravel gray cardstock. To add dimension I cut it 3 more times from white cardstock and glued them altogether. For embellishment I added Nuvo crystal drops in English mustard and simply white to the center of the flowers. I then cut blue raspberry cardstock to adhere behind my floral card panel.  
To complete this card I tied some twine from my stash.

For my second card I made a slimline card using the Fairy Good Friends set. They're so angelic and beautiful don't you think? I stamped all the images in MFT milk chocolate ink. I used copic markers to color them and then cut them out using their coordinating dies.

For my card panel I used distress oxides inks in blueprint sketch, wilted violet and shaded lilac. I then cut the grass border from the new pop-up wiper card components. I inked the edges with lucky clover distress oxide ink for some dimension. This has a fun interactive element which I did not get to use yet but some of the MFT designer team shared some fantastic creations with it so go check it out.
 
I adhered all the images using foam tape as shown. I used one of the sentiment and white heat embossed it. We can't have fairies without sparkle right? I added star dust stickles to their wings and white gelly roll for highlights.

I hope you like the cards I shared. Have fun shopping MFT's June release!!

74 comments

  1. WOW, your sky is magical. I am going to use "different" colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so very different from each other, one for the adults and one for the princesses I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think that way when I was creating them but yes you're right they're completely different. I loved the colors for the florals so it stuck to me and when I work with characters stamps I tend to go more playful. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. These are both totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fairy card is adorable! I love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards!!! I especially love the flower card and your color combo! The twine was a perfect touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. The little fairy princesses are so cute, your coloring is perfect. Those tropical flowers are lovely, I love the color combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. Those fairies are so sweet! I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love both of your sweet cards - so inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral colors and those darling fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I love the sweet darling fairies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both backgrounds are just stunning! I Love the way you colored the fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both beautiful. The HUGS card is fresh and crisp and the Fairies are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how sweet both your cards are! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! Both your cards are totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color palette you chose for your first card. I might need to CASE that, because that is a really fun snapshot of summer. And the fairy card is completely magical. You did the images and sentiment proud. Thanks for putting together these fabulous cards for us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! Both of your cards are simply amazing. I have to say I really love your hugs card. I am pinning it now for future inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The tropical flowers are great, but I am in love with those darling fairies, such a nice job on the coloring, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! Love the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love every one of these cards. I could not pick a favorite if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the fairy card and really like the other.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic cards...love the colours on the first and great fairy scene on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful!!! Love the soft colors you used on the first card! And the fairies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two beautiful cards! Your color combinations are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super sweet and lovely cards! Gorgeous coloring and beautiful color palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards! Love the floral designs and pretty colors! Your fairy card is adorable! Such beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both your cards are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your cards! The soft colors on the first one are perfect and love your background and coloring on the fairy card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colors in the fairy card, and beautiful CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pretty colors on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that first card-so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The pattern on the first card is so sweet and those fairies are just delightful, gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous cards! Both designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete