Oh Joy - Mama Elephant

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Hello there! Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner? If you haven't started making your Christmas cards I hope this card will inspire you. I used the Cool Penguins set from Mama Elephant, these sweet penguins are just so fun and cute!


For my card panel, I cut Bristol smooth card stock using the Cloud Nine creative cuts. Then I lightly ink blended the center using distress oxide in tumbled glass. For the snow flakes I used Nuvo crystal drops in simply white and let it dry completely.
Next I colored the sweet penguins using copic markers and cut them out using their coordinating dies. I use a white gel pen to add some details to the presents. 
For the sentiment I used the Oh Joy script die out of MFT snow cone card stock and the halo die from vellum. I also added Nuvo glitter drops in white blizzard on the word oh joy to add sparkle. I adhered all the images using foam tape for dimension and glued the sentiment right in the center.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

No comments