2024 Valentine Card 1: Scent with Love

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I will begin sharing love theme cards since Valentine's Day is just around the corner. 

My first card features the Scent with Love from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the skunks and accessories with Gina K chocolate truffle ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

As you can see, I created a shaker card. For the top layer I used the heart garland backdrop die cut from white and red cardstock.  Then, I glued the clear acetate behind it and mounted thick double-sided foam tape for embellishments to move freely. I also cut green cardstock from a grass border die to ground the images. For the bottom layer (or the background) I used the spiffy speckles paper pack and inked the clouds with a stencil. The embellishments include a mixture of tiny hearts and unicorn confetti chunky glitter. Next, I assembled the sweet scene using the images I colored. The sentiment is a combination of white heat embossed on black cardstock and love word die with glossy accents on top. 


Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a wonderful day!


Products Used:

Lawn Fawn Heart Garland Backdrop: Portrait
Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack
Lawn Fawn Scent With Love Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies
Lawn Fawn Scent With Love add-on Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love Word Die
Glossy Accents
Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Confetti Chunky Glitter 






3 comments

  1. What an amazing card, it is stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and the glittery shaker background! The skunks are adorable and the "love" sentiment is super eye catching! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! - Catherine

    ReplyDelete