CB - Dad, You're Super!

Sunday, June 19, 2016
Hi everyone! This is the second Father's day card I made for my son to give to my husband. I made a superhero theme with bright colors, completely opposite from the card I made for my daughter.
I'm loving Clearly Besotted stamps. They're coming out with adorable cute images and I can't resist their new release each month. This one is no exception. I used the Caped Cuties using two of the stamps, there are seven super heroes altogether. I colored them with my Copic markers.

The skyline and road die cuts are from Mama Elephant. I used several distress inks for the sky blend, I didn't write them down but what I do remember are squeezed lemonade, ripe persimmon, worn lipstick and festive berries. This was my first time using this color combo and I love how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you're inspired. Have a great week everyone!

No comments