Unbelievably Awesome Day

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Hello friends! I'm back with another birthday card inspiration featuring the Yeti or Not stamp set from My Favorite Things.

First, I stamped and colored all the yeti images with Copic markers. I cut them out using the coordinating dies. In order to fit all these playful yetis on a card I decided to make a slimline card. 

For the background I ink blended distress oxide inks on Bristol Smooth paper. I added interest by splattering lots of white paint using a small paint brush. I love doing this technique on my cards to give the look of snow falling which is perfect for winter scenes.  
I cut out a snowbank and adhered it to the inked panel with double sided foam tape. I arranged all the yeti's and also mounted them with foam tape to give lots of dimension. I white heat embossed the sentiment on the background and matted a red scallop cardstock to finish off this fun winter birthday card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Products Used
My Favorite Things JB Yet or Not stamps and dies
My Favorite Things Stitched Slimline Snowdrift dies (retired) 
Trinity Stamps Stitched Card Panels and Windows Slimline dies
Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels and Banners Slimline dies
Gina K Designs Chocolate Truffle Amalgam Ink
Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue

Distress Oxide Inks: Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Antique Linen

No comments