MFT - Hello I'm still here!

Monday, June 13, 2016
Hello I'm back! Today I'm sharing two things I created this past few days. Lately I have been feeling un-inspired due to being exhausted from work. I usually have a break in between my two jobs but this time I didn't and I was burned out. I have two little ones (2 and 5 yrs old) so my life can get pretty hectic. I'm slowly getting back in my craft room since I got new goodies from various company who had their monthly release this month. A couple days ago I shared this card on my Instagram using older stamps from MFT.
The cat is me saying hello and that I'm still here after a break from posting. :) I have been wanting to use the classic window die from MFT for such a long time and I finally did! I admit I love everything that MFT carries. I bought from them when I first started card making and now they are coming out with so many adorable stamps and amazing dies. They have really amazing stuff!

With this card I distressed the card panel with bright happy colors. I die cut the window from MFT cardstock. All the images were colored with copic markers and die cut using coordinating dies. I hope you like it. Have a great day!

No comments