N&T - Carnival Birthday

Sunday, June 19, 2016
Hello and welcome back to my blog! Sorry I haven't been able to blog all week since I've been busy at work and taking care of things before I go on a trip this week which means I will hardly blog again in the next couple of weeks. Hahaha! I guess this blogging thing was tougher than I thought but it's ok I'll keep on doing my thing! So with that here is my first card. Just on a side note I have posted these on my Instagram but I made this blog to share what I used and how I made it. It might not be the most helpful instructions but you'll get it! :) Please feel free to email or comment if you have any questions.

I used one of the newest stamp from Neat and Tangled called Big Top Birthday. I thought it was so fun and different from all the stamps I have. I colored the images with Copic markers and used my Scan n Cut to cut them.
I went with a black, white and red theme. I used a dotted stencil for the background and used distress ink. I then adhered the card panel to a black cardstock.
I used glossy accents on the donut balloon, cake, and the clown's nose.
 That's it for this card! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments