MFT - Beary Full

Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing new products by My Favorite Things. This month is very special for MFT because they're celebrating 10 years of being a company. I read their story on how they started and it made me cry because they're such wonderful people. I'm so happy on how far they have come and I wish them nothing but the best!! They always make great products every month and I always want to buy them all. My poor wallet doesn't agree but it's okay! On my card today I'm featuring some of the things that I purchase from the July release.
I used the new stamp set by Birdie Brown called Beary Special Birthday. This bear makes me laugh and reminds me of myself because I love to eat! I don't do diets because I love food too much especially sweets. I try to exercise at least 3 times week to keep myself from feeling blah and keep up with my active kids. I also have to keep in shape for my job which is good for me because I have to push myself to get up and exercise. Anyway back to the card, I used the new die-namics chevron fringe for an added touch. I die cut it twice using two different color cardstock. I heat embossed the sentiment from Birthday sentiment.
 
For the background I used MFT dye inks in Summer Splash and Coral Crush. To finish the card I added clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


No comments