MFT - Monster sized birthday wishes

Thursday, October 27, 2016
Hello everyone! I have this quick card share for you today. I used the Monster Love stamp set from My Favorite Things and created a birthday card. I also used a different technique that I learned from the talented Amy Lee (IG: thecraftbunny). I took the Altenew Academy course called Easy Blending Techniques which Amy taught and I wanted to try the confetti look so this is what I came up with:
For this technique you blend your distress inks using a blending tool. Then use the same distress inks add water and using a brush you flick it onto your card creating a confetti effect. Let your card panel dry completely before adhering anything onto it.
I liked how it turned out but on a side note next time I won't add shimmer onto distress ink because it activated the colors and move it around hence the not so pretty balloons.

I hope you enjoyed this card and try this fun technique. Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!


No comments