PPP - You warm my heart

Thursday, October 20, 2016
 
Hello everyone thanks for stopping by! I created this card a couple of weeks ago using the new release from Pretty Pink Posh called Winter Wonderland. I was going for a traditional Christmas color so I chose to blend colors of red for my card panel.
I stamped several penguins and the little girl using Memento tuxedo black and colored them with copic markers. I added a touch of white onto the penguins using white jelly roll pen. Aren't these penguins adorable? I cut the snow slope out of scallop border die and scallop frame die. Then I adhered it on top of black cardstock. I like how it makes the red stand out even more.
I wanted the penguins to hold each other's hand ? (not sure what they call it, haha) then I end  up putting the little girl in between the penguins so they are all lined up. I thought it turned out cute with the warm and fuzzy feeling just like the holidays. The sentiment was very fitting for this card. I colored the heart with copic markers and lastly added clear sequins.

I hope you enjoy this card. See you next time!

No comments