PPP - Peace, Love and Joy

Sunday, October 2, 2016
 
Hello crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog. I would like to share this card I made using one of the stamps I got from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember. I got the Winder Bird Friends by Pretty Pink Posh. The stamp set comes with one bird with various accessories and lots of sentiments. It works well with previous PPP stamps Birdie friends and Birdie notes.
 
 I started off inking my background with distress inks then splattered a bit of water. I colored the images with copic markers and cut them using the coordinating dies. For the snow fall and pompoms on the hat I used Marvy Uchida snow marker which adds a bit of texture. It comes out liquid but when you heat it up with a heat tool it puffs out. I've used it on critter's fur also and it gives it a realistic look.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
I will have more holiday cards for you to see. Thanks for stopping by till next time!
 
 
 
 

1 comment

  1. Love the snowflakes on this card! Simple, yet adds great dimension!

    ReplyDelete