ME - You Can Do It

Wednesday, November 30, 2016
 
Ok I'm obsessed with these little ninja's by Mama Elephant. Oh my goodness!! I love that they're easy to color and there are six different images of them that are so fun and versatile. So let's get started with my card...oh and excuse all the photo's I'm about to share. =)
 

 
For my background I colored it with blueprint sketch, shaded lilac, and broken china. I was going to use this panel for a different card but changed my mind actually I was going to throw it away because I didn't think the colors were blended nicely. Anyway I knew I wanted to use the cherry blossoms from Lunar Extras and I had a scene in mind but end up with this instead. My little ninja on the right is thinking to himself how is he going to get down from this tree. So in motion he steps lightly on the branches and sneaks down quickly and quietly because that's how ninja's do it! I colored all my stamps with copic markers. For added touch I framed the scene with My Favorite Things scallop frame die. I also added my favorite clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Finally I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.




Here are close up of the card. I hope you like it. I have a few more ideas to make into a card so be sure to come back soon! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments