Sweet Piggies

Friday, March 5, 2021

Hello friends and happy Friday! I hope you are all doing well. I have a box card to share using an oldie but goodie stamp set from My Favorite Things.

I have been wanting to use the outside the box die from My Favorite Things and I love it. I don’t usually make box cards because it takes time to measure and cut all the pieces. With this die there's no more measuring or scoring you just run it through your die cutting machine and everything is done for you. It  was quick and easy to put together. I also used the outside the box grass die cut from sour apple cardstock. I inked the edge of the grass with lucky clover distress oxide ink. I'm so happy MFT created multiple inserts so you can cut them all at once. They also carry different types such as snow drifts, clouds and waves. For the sky background I inked the stitched arched panel with mini cloud stencil and tattered rose distress oxide ink. The stitched front and side panels are cut from the Spring Whimsy paper pad.

I stamped the sweet piggies, florals, and fence from the Hog Heaven stamp set using milk chocolate hybrid ink. Then I colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. For the center of the flowers I used Nuvo crystal drops in english mustard. 


I  adhered the images with liquid glue and attached the flying pig on clear acetate. Finally I stamped the sentiment on the arch panel with milk chocolate ink. Another great thing about this box card is when you fold it, it will fit into a standard size envelope. I hope you like this card and try out the MFT box card dies, you won’t be disappointed. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments