Aloha Hawaii

Friday, April 16, 2021

Hello crafty friends! It’s TGIF or in Hawaii we say it’s Aloha Friday! I created a beach scene featuring the adorable stamp set called Aloha Hawaii from Penguin Palace. The critter is having an amazing time on his Hawaiian vacation. He is sipping on fresh coconut juice and enjoying the hula entertainment. 

To begin I cut the sunburst die from Bristol Smooth cardstock and ink blended on the negative oval piece. I used picked raspberry, abandoned coral and dried marigold for the sunset. For the beach I used peacock feathers and salty ocean. I also used salty ocean for the inside edges of the sunburst.

I stamped and colored the images with alcohol markers then used their coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered them onto the panel using foam tape and liquid glue. I decided to frame the scene with a scallop frame and then mat the card panel using the new cardstock from Penguin Palace. This beautiful teal color was perfect for a beach scene.

For the sentiment I used an Aloha word die cut twice on yellow cardstock and glued onto the panel. To complete the card I added some highlights with a white gel pen and Nuvo crystal drops on the center of the flowers. 

I appreciate you stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

 

No comments