Sweet treats

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hi friends! I'm back to share this card packed with critters and sweet treats. I'm featuring the adorable stamp set called Milkshake by Mama Elephant.
I started off by ink blending my card panel using distress oxide inks. I used wilted violet and salvaged patina. I flicked some water and diluted wilted violet using a small paint brush for interest.
Next I colored all the images with copic markers and added highlights using a white gel pen. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 
For the sentiment I white heat embossed it in white onto the inked panel. Finally I adhered all the images using double sided foam tape for dimension. What are your favorite treats? I have a sweet tooth so I love all types of sweet treats but now I'm learning to eat things I love in moderation. It's tough getting older because my metabolism is not what it used to be. Anyway I hope you enjoy this sweet inspiration. Have a wonderful day!

Products Used:
Mama Elephant Milkshake stamp set
Mama Elephant Milkshake dies

No comments