2024 Valentine Card 2: Happy Heart Day

Friday, January 26, 2024

Hello friends! Today I have Valentine card #2 featuring Lawn Fawn Wood You Be Mine stamps set with these totally adorable beavers.


First, I stamped the images with Gina K chocolate truffle ink. I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them all out.

I used the foursquare backdrop to cut from white cardstock and Into the Woods pattern paper. I also cut the XOXO die from red cardstock and twice from white cardstock. If you follow me on IG (crafty_mochi) you know that I like dimensions on my card. I like to cut sentiment dies multiple times to stack together and double-sided foam tape to mount images. I think this adds a lot of interest and depth to a card making it extra special in my opinion.

Next, I inlaid the pattern paper into each square and adhered the XOXO die cut on the bottom of the panel. Then I added the adorable beavers and other elements into the square to create my scene. I decided to heat embossed a sub sentiment on brown cardstock and cut from a fishtail banner. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful day!


Products Used:

Lawn Fawn FourSquare Backdrop: Portrait
Lawn Fawn Wood You Be Mine Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies
Lawn Fawn Wood You Be Mine add-on Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods paper pack
Lawn Fawn Giant XOXO





3 comments

  1. this is so adorable! i love the light colors with the pops of pink!! so darling! thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete