2024 Valentine Card 3: You Make My Heart Hop

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Hello friends! Today I have Valentine card #3 featuring these adorable bunnies. 

My card features the Hunny Bunny stamps set from the YUZU line by My Favorite Things. The illustrator is a member of the design team, and she creates super cute images that I cannot resist. I couldn't help but use this set for Valentine's Day. I began by stamping the images with chocolate truffle ink. I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 


For the background, I inked blended the sky and grass with stencils. For interest I used a small paint brush and splattered with oxide ink and white acrylic paint with some water.  I added foam tape behind the images and adhered them onto the panel. I heat embossed the sentiment on purple cardstock to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a beautiful day!

Products Used:
Bristol Smooth Strathmore Cardstock
MFT YUZU Hunny Bunny stamp set and coordinating dies
Lawn Fawn Cloudy stencil
MFT Grassy Edges stencil
Gina K Chocolate Truffle ink

Distress Oxide Inks: Wilted Violet, Milled Lavender, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters





 

No comments