2024 Valentine Card 4: Prickly Porcupines

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Hello friends! I'm back with Valentine card #4 using the darling porcupines from the Porcu-pine for you and the add-on stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 

To begin I stamped the images with alcohol friendly ink. I have been liking Gina K chocolate truffle because the ink dries quickly so I can start coloring the images immediately with Copic markers. Once I'm happy with the coloring I cut them out with the coordinating dies.

Next, I used the peekaboo backdrop to cut from white cardstock and mounted double-sided foam tape behind it. Then I cut the grass from watercolor wishes paper and inked the edges with mowed lawn distress oxide ink. For the floral background I used a stitched rectangle to cut from What's Sewing On? paper pack. I went with a soft color palette for this card with a pop of red. 

I added the colored images onto the window panels and assembled my scenes. I slightly altered the backdrop to create a continuous scene. For the sentiment I white heat embossed onto kraft paper cardstock. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


Products Used:

Lawn Fawn Porcu-pine for you stamp set and coordinating dies
Lawn Fawn Porcupine for you add-on stamp set and coordinating dies
Lawn Fawn Peekaboo Backdrop
Lawn Fawn What's Sewing On? paper pack




No comments