ME - Oh hello, friend

Monday, August 29, 2016
Good morning friends! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying your last days of summer. For my card today I used the new stamp set Page Huggers by Mama Elephant. There are four critters a cat, bear, bunny and mice along with food and accessories to dress them. This stamp set is so fun, when you use the coordinating die it will cut right under their paws so they can hold something or they can just hang onto your card just like mine. 

As always with most of my card panels I use a rectangle stitch die on water color card stock. I cut the circle using Mama Elephant Columbus Circle creative cut. For the background I used distress inks with a blending tool then I splashed water then dab with a paper towel. I have been trying different color combinations so this was an experiment and I really like how it turned out. I colored the cats with copic markers and heat embossed the word "Oh hello" with white embossing powder. For the word "friend" I die cut it twice one with white card stock and the other one on white foam then I adhered them together. I added foam tape to the back of my card panel and lastly embellished with Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins. 

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

No comments