MFT - You make my life MAGICAL

Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm back with another card that I made for MFT sketch challenge #294.

Here's my card:
 
 
I adore this stamp set by Birdie Brown Magical dragons. I can make my own fairy tale with it and I can combine it with other stamps. The possibilities are endless! For this card I kept it simple. I die cut two stitch rectangle one for my card panel and the second for my cloud. I also die cut one cloud from MFT dienamics End of the rainbow for the mommy dragon and baby dragon to sit on. I colored both dragons with copic markers and distress ink for the background and clouds. The sentiment is heat embossed in gold. I adhered foam tape on the cloud and dragons for dimension and that is all to it!

I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading. Have an awesome day!!

No comments