HB - Just a Note to Brighten your Day

Sunday, June 3, 2018



Hello! Welcome back to my blog. I have a rain theme card today since it's been raining all day today. I used another set from the Hello Bluebird release called Rainy Day. I colored one of the girl image and cute dog with my copic markers and diecut with the coordinating dies. I also added white details with a gelly roll pen for some details.



For my panel I cut a piece of Bristol smooth white card stock with MFT dienamics scallop frame. I blended distress oxides inks in the colors: shaded lilac, blueprint sketch and broken china from top to bottom. I splattered some water and gold gansai tambi watercolors for interest.

I adhered my card panel onto a top folding card base then I used foam tape to adhere my images. Lastly I used the sentiment from the stamp set and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
  
That is all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you all a great week ahead!

No comments