With Gratitude - My Favorite Things

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by today. I have another fall theme card to share using this sweet images from My Favorite Things called Fall Friends.

First I cut the card panel from Lawn Fawn perfectly plaid fall pattern. Then I used MFT stitched dome frames out of Bristol smooth card stock. I inked the background using distress oxide inks in antique linen for the grass and broken china for the clouds. I used MFT mini cloud stencils and grassy edges stencil.


I colored the images with copic markers and cut them using their coordinating dies. I used a fishtail banner to stamp my sentiment. For an added touch I made a cluster of leaves and tied a piece of twine into a bow.
I hope you like my card, until next time have a crafty weekend!!

1 comment