Bear Hug

Saturday, March 27, 2021
Hey crafty friends! I have a sweet and simple card to share using the Hug it Out stamp set from My Favorite Things. Let's get started!


For my background I used seedless preserves, abandoned coral and tattered rose. I used a small paint brush to add some splatters and diluted metallic watercolor paint for interest.
I stamped the largest image from the set with all these critters hugging the bear. I colored them with copic markers used my scan and cut to cut them out. After I adhered the image I decided I wanted to add the heart foliage on each side of the bear.
I also used the new Bitty Banner Alphabet. I'm so happy the letter dies are included because it fits perfectly in the banners. I can use it to customize sentiments for all kinds of occasions. I used twine to string the banners and adhered foam tape on the back of them. I also stamped the sentiment from the set onto the grass with milk chocolate ink.  

That is all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments