Summer Birthday shaker card

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I have a fun summer shaker card to share with you.
For this card I used lots of products from My Favorite Things. I will list the supplies at the end of this post. I started by ink blending on Bristol smooth cardstock using distress oxide inks. First I lightly blended salvaged patina, salty ocean and blueprint sketch. Then with a heavier hand I used the same inks on top of the wavy lines stencil. I love the texture this stencil creates it's soo amazing!

Next I colored the cute little girl on her float and some leaves with copic markers. I cut them out using the coordinating dies.
Next I cut the rectangle frame from white cardstock, adhered the acetate and backed it with double sided foam tape. 

For the sentiment I white heat embossed it on navy cardstock, trimmed it down then centered it on the bottom of the card. I arranged the images on top of the sentiment banner. Finally I glued a few colored sequins onto the panel with a handful of loose sequins before adhering the acetate frame. This turned out so cute and I love this image and the beautiful wavy background. 

I hope you enjoy this card. Thanks again for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Products used:
My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Frames 
My Favorite Things BB Drink Up the Sunshine stamps
My Favorite Things BB Drink Up the Sunshine dies
My Favorite Things Wavy Lines stencil
Pretty Pink Posh iridescent 3mm sequins

No comments