CB: Fruity Mice Shaker Tags

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello crafty friends! I hope you're having a great day today. I would like to share with you these shaker tags. Aren't these little mice the cutest thing??

 I stamped and colored  these fruit mice from Clearly Besotted May release called Feeling Fruity. All images were colored using Copic markers. I cut them using my Brother Scan N Cut. I have had this machine for several months now and it has been a life changer. I don't buy the coordinating dies unless I have to. It has really saved me a lot of money and it beats having to fussy cut my stamps. If you are on the fence about getting it, take it from me you won't be disappointed. 
For the tag I die cut using the tags from Mama Elephant Madison Avenue. I used various distress ink to color the inside of the tag. I placed the clear acetate sheet on the inside of the window and put foam tape along the circle. I then used sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and adhered both tags together. I used my We R Memory Keeper cropadile to punch a hole in the center of the tag. I looped the twine through the hole using Lawn Fawn trimmings.



I hope you like these tags as much as I do! They were so fun to make and I love these critters so much. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments