Love Cynthia - Love you to the moon and back!

Friday, June 3, 2016
Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have this sweet card using stamps from Love Cynthia. She has an online shop that carries all sorts of cute stuff such as accessories for planner, washi tapes, stickers and much more. She is from France so I did have to pay for international shipping which was quite a lot but it's ok because to me it was worth it. Anything to support small shops and they're very cute so why not! Anyway here is the card I made.
Aren't they just the cutest couple? I stamp the image then use my Scan N Cut to cut it. These stamps don't have coordinating dies which was fine by me but you would need to fussy cut them with scissors. I colored them with Copic markers and used white gel pen to add polka dots to the girls dress. For the sentiment I die cut using Lawn Fawn Stitched Labels. I stamp the sentiment with clear versamark ink on black cardstock then heat embossed it.
For the background I die cut using the Heart Lattice background by Poppy Stamps. I cut it twice one on white cardstock and the other on pink card stock. I took the negative from the pink card stock and inlayed them with the white cardstock.
                     I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments