MFT- Stuck with me

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Hello everyone! I hope your day is going well. It was a busy and exhausting weekend for me so I'm trying to get back into my normal routine. I would like to share with you another MFT Sketch challenge.  


This is not my usual card but I wanted to use my Zig clean color brush and the Sweet Succulents stamp set that I got awhile ago. I'm not that great with watercoloring so I wanted to challenge myself. For me watercoloring is relaxing and it also helped me clear my mind. I used the stencil for the background and did some distress ink. I die cut the oval out of white cardstock. I stamped and watercolored a couple cacti from the Sweet Succulents set.  I used double sided foam tape for dimension and adhered the stamps onto my oval cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added some clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

 
 That completes my card for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments