MFT - Hello Beautiful!

Sunday, June 19, 2016
 
 
Hello again! Welcome back! Here is my second card for today. I made this floral shaker card with lots and lots and lots of shimmer! :)
All products used are from My Favorite Things. I went with a fresh theme with the soft colors using green, yellow and orange. The stamp images were colored with Copic markers and die cut using my Scan n Cut. I used distress ink for the background: twisted citron, mowed lawn, and antique linen. I cut the hello sentiment from Label Maker Love. I also used the beautiful die cut from glitter cardstock, cut it three times and adhered on top each other for dimension.

The card panel was cut using MFT's new cover up dienamics Striped Sentiment. I cut it twice one with white card stock and one with white fun foam. I adhered a clear acetate sheet between the foam and card panel. I place Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins onto each stripe. Lastly I added shimmer on the flowers using Spectrum Noir clear sparkle and that completes this card. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments