MFT - Birthday Fly by

Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I shared this birthday card on my Instagram. I have been trying to create cards from stamps I previous colored so now this adorable dragon finally has a home. :)
As you can see I used a lot of distress inks on this card. First I die cut the card panel from a stitch rectangle die and blended distress inks from top to bottom: broken china, peacock feathers, and dusty concord. I also used distress inks on the rainbow - mustard seed, broken china, picked raspberry and cracked pistachio. I positioned the dragon in between the rainbows and added foam tape behind it for dimension. I heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder but I think I should have used white instead to make it stand out, oh well! Finally I added Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins for some bling.
 

Thanks for stopping by till next time! Good night!!

No comments