MFT - Farm Friends

Monday, April 24, 2017
 
Happy Monday everyone! I have another card to share with you using MFT Farm Friends.
 
I die cut white watercolor paper using a stitched rectangle and lightly distress it with salty ocean and peacock feathers. I then die cut another watercolor paper with snow drifts dienamics and distressed it with mowed lawn and vintage photo. I only used the bottom three slopes to ground my images. I used the snow drifts  positives to line up the slopes then remove them once I adhered the ones I needed.
 
I had so much fun playing with this stamp set. The little mouse is adorable and I couldn't help but add one more to the wagon. I hope you enjoy today's card. See you tomorrow!
 
Supplies:
MFT Farm Friends
MFT Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover Up
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Double Sided Foam Tape
Tuxedo Memento Rich Cocoa
Mini MISTI
 

No comments