PPP - Congrats

Monday, May 1, 2017
 
Hello there! I'm excited to share with you my projects for the Pretty Pink Posh May release. I love this release, it's soo amazing and I'm sure you will agree! Let's get started on my first card, shall we?
 
For this card I used the Bold Blooms and Happy Owls stamp sets. I think they go so well together. I wanted to create a wedding card so this is what I came up with. For my card panel I splattered some gold watercolor for interest. Then die cut the center using the window frame die and blended distress ink onto the negative panel. 
 


I used copic markers to color my images then die cut them using the coordinating dies. The owls were stamped using dye ink from MFT stamps. I wanted to create a floral arch and make the focal point to be the two lovely owls. I used the window frame die as a guide to place the roses and leaves adhering my images with foam tape for dimension. For my sentiment I stamped it with rich cocoa ink, die cut then popped it up with fun foam. I also added wink of stella onto  the roses.
 
That completes my card for today. I hope you like it! I will be back tomorrow with another project using the new products from Pretty Pink Posh. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs!!


Supplies:
PPP Happy Owls
PPP Bold Blooms
PPP Window Frame Die
MFT Green Eyed Monster dye ink
MFT Razzle Berry dye ink
Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
Wink of Stella
Memento Rich Cocoa
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink

No comments