MFT - There's no otter like you

Wednesday, May 3, 2017


Hello there! I have a shaker card to share with you today which  I created differently from all the shakers I have made. I hope you like it.



I cut white cardstock paper using large stitched rectangle then cut it again using horizontal snow drifts dienamics. I then cut watercolor paper with the horizontal snow drifts and colored it with distress inks. I did this because the snow drift die cut (colored panel) is slightly smaller than A2 size. By gluing the colored paper with the white cardstock it will be flushed on an A2 card base plus it will hide the foam tape much nicer. I didn't want the entire panel to be a shaker so I only added the shaker component in every other slopes as you can see in the pictures. I cut fun foam using the snow drifts die, removing slope 2, 4, and 6 (top to bottom). The fun foam creates a barrier that will prevent the shaker components from going to the bottom of the card. Once my shaker panel was in place I adhered all the otters in front of the acetate.
I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
MFT Otterly Love you
MFT Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover up
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Aquamarine Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink
Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink
Fun Foam
White Gelly Roll Pen
Wink of Stella

2 comments

  1. Clever little scene, Gladys! Love how you used the snow drifts die. And congrats on winning the MFT gift voucher! Happy shopping for more MFT goodies!

    ReplyDelete