PPP - When you're around

Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Hello there! Today I'm sharing another Pretty Pink Posh project. For my card I used the oh so cute bear from the Woodland Critters stamp set.
 
My card panel background is colored with distress ink: cracked pistachio, lucky clover, faded jeans, and broken china. I also die cut a white cardstock using a stitched rectangle then die cut again using Stitched Notes dies which turned it into a frame. I didn't intend to make this into a shaker card but when I saw the sequin mix I thought it complemented my background very well.
To make the shaker, I adhered acetate behind the frame then placed double sided foam tape. I used the new sequins mix called Spring Meadow which has blue and green pastel colors, very pretty and subtle. I heat embossed the sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings using silver embossing powder. I love this stamp set, there are so many sweet sentiments and the font is beautiful. The images are adhered onto my card panel so they're behind the acetate. When I create shaker cards I add the sequins right onto my card panel then I line up the acetate panel. I find this way much easier and less messy!

I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Hugs!!
 

No comments