HB - Sending You Sunny Smiles

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hello! I have a summer theme card to share today featuring Hello Bluebird Hippos on Holiday. Let's get started!



I also used a bunch of MFT products for this card. I used the stitched dome frame dienamics and cut it from Bristol smooth cardstock. For the sky I used the radiating rays stencil and blended antique linen and picked raspberry distress oxide inks. For the ocean I used the drifts and hills stencil and blended peacock feathers, broken china, and faded jeans distress oxide inks. The palm tree is from the beach scene builder and was cut from colored cardstock. The images were colored using copic markers and cut using the coordinating dies.
Once I got all my elements cut and colored it was time to assemble it together. I used pattern paper for the card panel and then adhered the dome frame right in the center. I placed my images and adhered them using double side foam tape. I stamped the sentiment with Memento rich cocoa ink and cut it out using a fish tail banner then adhered it on the top right corner. Lastly I added white details onto the images using a white gelly roll pen.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day! Hugs!!

No comments