Wishes - Mama Elephant

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. Today I would like to share a diorama card featuring Mama Elephant Dandelion Wishes stamp set.



First you will need to cut 2 pieces of cardstock measured 7" x 4", score at 5" and 6 3/4". For the grass, cut 6" strips of cardstock and score at 1/2" on both ends. For the blue cardstock it is measured  5 " x 4".


I colored all my images with copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I inked the grass with distress oxide in mowed lawn and lucky clover. The clouds were left over from another project so I'm not sure which company it's from.


I assembled all the images as shown using a combination of foam tape, strong adhesive and pieces of acetate for the flying critters. I also added the sparkling clear stars from Pretty Pink Posh. Lastly I stamped the sentiment in the center with Tuxedo Memento ink in rich cocoa.

I hope you enjoyed this card and give diorama cards a try. They're actually easy to make and the results is amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!


No comments