Are you Yeti? - Mama Elephant

Monday, October 8, 2018
Hello there! I wanted to share my first Christmas card of the year. Mama Elephant recently had their huge release packed full of amazing new products! I always look forward to their release especially this time of the year because of all the cute critters and innovative designs they come up with.

For this card I used the new Yappy Woofmas and combined it with an older set from last year called Me and My Yeti.

For my background I used distress oxide inks and added splatters of Copic opaque white for the snow. I colored all the images with Copic markers and cut them using their coordinating dies.

I thought it would be fun for the two pups to have a snowball fight with Mr. Yeti so this is what I came up with. I added some Nuvo glitter drops on the top of the pine trees. Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by! Will be back soon to share another Christmas card.

No comments