Hip Hip Hooray - Mama Elephant

Saturday, September 15, 2018


Hello crafty friends! I'm super excited because Mama Elephant has their winter release available today. YAY!!! They have soo many new amazing products and I cannot wait to get my hands on them but first I would like to share this cute card.

I used a lot of different products for this card and I'm really happy with how it turned out. The stamp set I used is called Animal Parade. I colored the critters with copic markers and cut them with the coordinating dies. The cardstocks are from My Favorite Things and cut using the rectangle scallop edge frame dienamics. I also ran the Lawn Fawn cloud backdrop onto the blue cardstock for some details. I inked the grass using distress oxide in mowed lawn and lucky clover.

I wanted the cute penguin to juggle so instead of coloring in the balls I filled it with Nuvo jewel drops in orange marmalade and strawberry coulis.

Here's a closer look.


I hope you like this card! What are you getting from the new release? My list is very long and my wallet will be hurting but it's all good!! Can never have enough cute stamps. Right??

Thank you so much for stopping by till next time!!




No comments