You're Otterly Amazing - Hello Bluebird

Monday, August 26, 2019

 Hello friends! I have this otterly amazing card to share with you today.


First I cut Bristol smooth cardstock using My Favorite Things blueprint 32 dienamics. For the background I used MFT Make Waves stencil using distress oxide inks in peacock feathers, salty ocean, and mermaid lagoon. I also cut a piece of vellum for the wave.


I colored the adorable otters from Hello Bluebird called Otter Friends using copic markers. Then I used their coordinating dies to cut them out. For details I added highlights using a white gel pen. I adhered the elements using glue and foam tape for dimension. Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the set with Memento ink in rich cocoa.


That completes my card. I hope you're having a great day. Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments