Magical Day! - Lawn Fawn

Monday, August 19, 2019
Hello there and welcome back to my blog. Today I have another slimline card to share using some of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamps. If you would like to re-create this card then keep reading for more details....

My card panel is cut from Bristol smooth card stock and measures 8.25" x 5.25". I inked it with distress oxide inks in milled lavender, picked raspberry and festive berries.
I stamped all the images in MFT milk chocolate ink and colored them with copic markers. Here I combined the stamp sets: fairy friends, gleeful gardens, and butterfly kisses. I used their coordinating dies to cut them out.
I cut a grass border die out of MFT field day prestige card stock. I arranged all the elements and adhered them with glue and foam tape for dimension. I heat embossed the sentiment on the bottom left corner. Finally for details I used a white gel pen for highlights and stickles on the fairies wings.
I had so much fun creating this card. If you give it a try don't forget to tag me on instagram: crafty_mochi.

Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!!

No comments