Give Thanks - Hello Bluebird

Sunday, September 1, 2019
Hello friends I hope you're having a great day. Today I have a Fall theme card to share. I have been playing around with older stamp sets I didn't get around to using before. Here I'm using the Pumpkin Patch from Hello Bluebird. 

I decided to create a slimline card for my scene. My panel was inked with distress oxide in blueprint sketch, tumbled glass and scattered straws for the sky. The grass was inked with fossilized amber.
I stamped all the images with MFT milk chocolate ink then colored them using Copic markers. The tree branch is not included in this set but from the Deer Friend stamp set. I used their coordinating dies to cut them out. I just love the little squirrel peeking out behind the pumpkin.
For the sentiment I used Autumn script, it has large scripty words which has it's own coordinating dies. I love sentiment stamps like this. For dimension I cut the word "thanks" die from white card stock 3x and stacked them up. I stamped the word "give" also from the set right on top of the script die.

I hope this card inspire you to create some fall cards of your own. Thank you so much for stopping by till next time. Hugs!!

No comments