Reel-y Great Day! - Hello Bluebird

Saturday, August 17, 2019
Hello friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start. Today I'm sharing another card using a favorite stamp set called Fishin' Hole from Hello Bluebird.

I cut my card panel from Bristol smooth card stock. The background was created with distress oxide inks: tattered rose for the sky, peacock feathers and cracked pistachio for the water. I also used MFT mini cloud stencil for the sky, it's very subtle but adds a special touch to the scene.
I stamped the images from the set using MFT milk chocolate ink then colored them with copic markers. Then cut them out using their coordinating dies. I also cut the Gallery frame die #3 out of white card stock to frame the scene. I adhered the images with glue and foam tape for dimension.
Finally I stamped the sentiment from the set and centered it on top of the panel. That completes my card, I hope you're having a ree-ly great day.

Thanks so much for stopping by, till next time happy crafting!

2 comments