Great Book, Great Friendship

Friday, September 4, 2020

Hi friends! I have a cute card for the book lovers out there. It's been awhile since I read a book but when I find a really good book I get so into it that I can finish it in less than a week. There's something about being immerse in a book when it takes you into the story. For me it's a stress reliever and I could sit their for hours turning the page. Do you like to read books?


For today's card I used Mama Elephant book worm stamp set. I love these adorable critters with their big eye glasses. I stamped them using milk chocolate ink and colored with copic markers. I used their coordinating dies to cut them out. 

 

For the background I used My Favorite Things english brick wall stencil and ink blended it. I used distress oxide inks in antique linen, tattered rose, and victoria velvet. I die cut a piece of grass to ground the critters. I stamped the sentiment and hearts from the good reads stamp set. Then I adhered the images with foam tape and liquid adhesive. I love how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. Happy crafting!!

No comments