Fill the season with warm memories

Friday, November 13, 2020



Hello friends! I'm sharing another Fall slimline card this time using a couple of MFT stamps. I admit I have a lot of stamps with squirrels but I can't help it, they're just so adorable. I hope you will like this card.
 
I stamped the squirrels, mushroom and tree stump from the Squirrel set using MFT milk chocolate ink. I colored them with copic markers and cut them out using their coordinating dies. Then I stamped the trees leaves with MFT orange fizz and paver red on the edges. The tree trunk was stamped with the same milk chocolate ink as the images. 

For my background I used Trinity stamps slimline stitched card panels cut twice from Bristol smooth cardstock. I then blended  peacock feathers distress ink for the sky. On the second piece I used MFT slimline grassy hills die and blended crushed olive distress ink. 

I adhered the images using a combination of glue and foam tape for dimension. To complete my card I used the sentiment from Fall friends stamped on the bottom of the panel. 

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a very wonderful day!!



No comments