Let it snow

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Hello friends I'm so happy you are here! I took some time to photograph my cards so I can finally share them. So without further ado here is my first blog post of the year. 

I created a winter scene using products from Hello Bluebird. Their cute images always get me, they are just precious and fun to color. 

This stamp set is called My Snowman which has this huge snowman that almost takes up the card. Then there is a sweet little girl in her winter outfit which I think is so adorable. There's also a dog, cat, and birds to add to your scene. I colored all the images using copic markers and I blended the background with distress inks. 

There are a couple sentiments in this set and I chose Let It Snow. I stamped the sentiment with black ink so it stands out against the blue. I like that they have a diecut to cut out the word "snow" I thought that was a nice option. I cut out some snow drifts for the images to stand on and colored the edges with a light blue copic markers.


For interest I added some highlights with a white gel pen and stickles on the snowman. It's hard to photograph but it looks beautiful in real life. That is it for me today, I hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by, big hugs!!







 

No comments