Happy Fall

Friday, November 6, 2020


Hello friends! Today I would like to share a fall theme card using products from Hello Bluebird. Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather and fall colors I think it's so pretty. I used traditional fall colors for my card today. I hope you will like it.


I used the Oh Nuts stamp set which include a pile of leaves and these adorable squirrels. I colored all the images with copic markers and cut them out using their coordinating dies. 


To set the scene I used the Oak tree scene die from Hello Bluebird. I love their stand alone dies because each pieces are cut and you can color them individually and piece them back like a puzzle. I think it's so fun and gives a lot of character to your card. I cut the die using Bristol smooth cardstock so I can do some ink blending. Here are the colors I used:

Tree: Walnut stain, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye
Leaves: Festive Berries, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin
Grass: Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Sky: Tumbled Glass

I adhered the scene die pieces using glue on a top folding card base. All the images are backed with double sided foam tape for dimension. I used the sentiment from Fall Buddies which is stamped in MFT milk chocolate ink. I've added a few highlights using a white gel pen to complete the card. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!!

No comments