Kindness

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hello friends! I would like to tell you how much I appreciate your support through my crafting journey. I'm so grateful for all the kind words on my social media, it really means a lot. It is encouraging for me to keep doing something I enjoy and love to do. With that said I would like to share a thank you card.

The products I used on my card are from Hello Bluebird. I stamped images from the Feed the Bird stamp set in milk chocolate ink and colored with copic markers. I used their coordinating dies to cut them out. This set includes two little girls, birds, squirrels, branch, birdhouse and seeds. I kept my coloring simple, sticking with blues and purple colors.
For the background I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the panel with distress oxide. I used the colors blueprint sketch, wilted violet, and festive berries. I splatter some water using a small paint brush then added some diluted blueprint sketch. For the snow I used Winsor and Newton gouche in zince white. 
I cut a snow bank to ground the images and colored the edge with copic marker. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using Lawn Fawn blue jay ink. For details I added stickles on the snow on top of the birdhouse. After adhering all the images with glue and foam tape I attached it to a side folding card base.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. From the bottom of my heart thank you for all the love and support you have given me. Sending big hugs and happy crafting!

No comments