Warm Heart

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Hello friends! I hope you're having a great weekend. I have another winter card to share today using Hello Bluebird products.

I began by cutting Bristol smooth cardstock in A2 size. Then I ink blended with distress oxide inks in black soot, dusty concord, victorian velvet, and scattered straws. I splattered opaque paint diluted with some water to add snow onto the panel. I stamped the deers with milk chocolate hybrid ink and colored with copic markers. The baby deer is from Snow Play and the mama deer is from Fall Buddies. I cut them out using their coordinating dies.  


I pictured the deers walking in the forest so I cut the birch trees from white cardstock and the snowbank from hill and dale dies. After I positioned the elements on the card I thought it would be nice to add a frame around my scene. I love using Hello Bluebird scene dies because the frame cuts out as well and it's perfect for adding a nice touch to your scene building. Here I used the jagged edge frame from Gallery Frame #3. I think this complete the look I was going for.


I stamped the sentiment right below the deers and used a white gel pen to dot on their blushed cheeks and patterns on their scarves. I also added some shadows using copic markers underneath their hoofs. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Sending warm hugs and have an amazing day!!




 

No comments